ChaosEnthusiastChaosEnthusiast

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Xionic Revolution Xionic Revolution

Horrible...

The only thing in this flash i thought looked good was the fire thats it

Xionico responds:

well, the only thing i can say is that i made that fire weee.
and i checked ur collab, and i was looking at the names so ill suppose that u are omnilurk (that or u just slipped inside of the collab in a misterious way)
and no offense, but if thats ur part, ure not in a very good position that my flash was horrible.
but everyone has his/her own opinions i guess

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Another Installment of the Xombie series...

It was a good flash, it had more fbf than the others, but it seemed to me like you overused alot of the same symbols and pictures. I'm positive if not busy with the motion picture, this flash would have been 10 times better.

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

Better than most garbage on NG

Good but, i started disliking it when darklink became some beast thing and when he landed from his jump it just didnt look good at all too stiff for a landing. And i hated when you incorporated Dragonball into your flash. Your flash you can do what u want but Dragonball has lost its appeal.

Zap em Zap em

Fun but very gltichy

My laser once froze for the entire time on level 8 and the music overlaps

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Not bad but glitchy

There was a horrible glitch at the grenade part which made the grenade bounce to a different spot and never be able to hit the barrels. fun but the glitch ruined the game for me cuz i could not get farther

De-Animator De-Animator

Addicting

I keep trying to get past level ten but hardly seeing the zombies and reloading makes it hard. Gj more weapons next time k?