ChaosEnthusiastChaosEnthusiast

Fun but very gltichy

My laser once froze for the entire time on level 8 and the music overlaps

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Not bad but glitchy

There was a horrible glitch at the grenade part which made the grenade bounce to a different spot and never be able to hit the barrels. fun but the glitch ruined the game for me cuz i could not get farther

De-Animator De-Animator

Addicting

I keep trying to get past level ten but hardly seeing the zombies and reloading makes it hard. Gj more weapons next time k?

Seraph Seraph

Really hard

Fun but its unbelievably hard i cant beat lv 2. Maybe add some weapons or something or more power ups

Fleets Fleets

Great

Really fun. Although very challenging i had alot of fun playin it. Got only to level 3.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Great game

Liked learning how to play mario, but thats all i got to do it says you have 4 or so game tunes to learn on there cant figure out how to bypass mario

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Not very fun

lack of control and the consistancy of the enemies blocking ruined this game, the changing of controls is also very annoying

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Fuck it im a pedophile

I dont intend to be one, but fuck those lil girls for making them selves look fine and older, fuck um for wearing those tight clothes

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Um dont listen to the people who hate this

This game is really fun, if your a fan of MGS or Splinter cell this is your game. Very well put together you are a very talented action script writer. Hope to see more from you.

Sceptz responds:

Well Thank You, and I know this game is very difficult but there is an easier version on my website, Newgrounds wont let me update it so Im sorry. Play the one on my website.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Was fun

By far the best graphics for a game on NG, my score was 193! i dont know if thats good or not?